MICHIGAN FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MICHIGAN. Inadequate food safety knowledge is a recipe for disaster. An eFoodhandlers card, certificate or picture ID badge shows the public in MICHIGAN that you care about keeping them safe. Getting your food handlers card is a snap. You do not need to pay until you pass.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MICHIGAN
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MICHIGAN jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for MICHIGAN. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in MICHIGAN to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.