MICHIGAN FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for MICHIGAN. Studies show that food safety training protects MICHIGAN lives. Get your food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety training and testing, and show the MICHIGAN public that their safety matters. In MICHIGAN, an ANSI accredited eFoodhandlers card or certificate means you have been trained to properly handle and prepare food. Study and take the test for free. Get your printed food handlers card and certificate when you complete the program.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent MICHIGAN
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local MICHIGAN jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for MICHIGAN. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in MICHIGAN to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.